Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-18 Origin:Site
1. When the jack is in use, the bottom should be flat and the cushion should be firm. It is best to use a wooden board without oil to expand the pressure bearing area and ensure safety. Can not use iron plate instead of wood board to prevent sliding.
2. It is required to be stable during lifting. After the heavy object is lifted, check for abnormal conditions. If there is no abnormal condition, the lifting can be continued. Do not lengthen the handle arbitrarily or operate it too hard.
3. no overload, super high. When a red line appears on the sleeve, it indicates that the rated height has been reached and the jacking should be stopped.
4. When multiple jacks are operating at the same time, a special person must be instructed to make the lifting or lowering proceed simultaneously. Support the wooden block between two adjacent jacks to ensure the spacing to prevent sliding.
5. When using the jack, always pay attention to the sealing part and the pipe joint part, and it must be safe and reliable.
6. Jacks are not suitable for places with acid, alkali or corrosive gas.